Namo Gange Trust invites artists professional & amateurs to participate in the Painting competition to be held on the "5th International Day of Yoga"
Put your artistic skills to test as Namo Gange Trust brings you an exciting opportunity to exhibit your talent in front of wider audience in 04th The Yogshala Expo, an international exhibition on Yoga and Ayurved.
Yes, Namo Gange Trust has again organized a live painting competition which s designed to encourage and promote the talent of artists working in any field of arts. So please participate in it for a life time experience.
We request all the artists to participate in the event and contribute to bring forward the spirit of "Yoga & Ayurveda". Yoga, that assimilates the essence of human mind, body and soul so that the mind becomes the dynamic centre and recycles the outwards flow of energy and consciousness.
THEME OF THE COMPETITION : A Steps Toward's Healthy Life Or Bhartiya Yog Sanskriti
Guidelines for the competition
- This contest is open to all who are over 16 years of age.
- You can register with us by sending an email, SMS .
- The painting competition will continue for two days (10th - 11th May 2019) from 10:30 AM to 5 PM.
- Artists will be provided with canvases and papers etc
- Artists need to bring their own colors and brushes with them.
- The paintings done during the competition will be the property of the Namo Gange Trust and if used the credit will be attributed to the artist.
- First, second and third prizes along with the consolation prizes will be awarded to the winners.
- The verdict of the jury will be final in this matter and no further query will be entertained.
- The certificate of participation will be given to all the participants.
- Refreshments will be provided by us.